Abit's Secret is a deep alagorical story, that means it was designed to have many levels of depth. Parents and teachers can work through this story with the young Ones until they can fly through it themselves as truly independent learners. This eCourse will support you in that process. Learn More
Black Beauty & Hair Science Seminar + Launch Event
Sat 9 th Sept 2017 - 4pm to 9pm @ Chestnuts Community Centre, N15
£5 in advance ( abundancecentre.org ) £8 on the door
● Hair Structure - increase basic perception and consciousness from roots to atomic levels !
● Hair Energy - Introducing electro-biology and why hair growth is cyclical ?
● Product testing - pH testing, bring one or two products along if you want to check them out.
● Personal self-assessments - introducing some simple DIY ways to carry out personal health checks.
● Dance movements for the promotion of hair growth - well-being & freedom of expression, (come dressed for light exercise) Dankira Tehwagi (ዳንኪራ ተዋጊ , African Warrior Dance).
At this event we’ll also be launching new e-learning courses, courses a new learners’ co-operative and a new uLearn Naturally Radio show all focused deeply on beauty & hair science. Get involved now. now
Tel: 075 3003 8547 eMail: email@example.com