Black Beauty & Hair Science Seminar + Launch Event
Sat 9 th Sept 2017 - 4pm to 9pm @ Chestnuts Community Centre, N15
£5 in advance ( abundancecentre.org ) £8 on the door
● Hair Structure - increase basic perception and consciousness from roots to atomic levels !
● Hair Energy - Introducing electro-biology and why hair growth is cyclical ?
● Product testing - pH testing, bring one or two products along if you want to check them out.
● Personal self-assessments - introducing some simple DIY ways to carry out personal health checks.
● Dance movements for the promotion of hair growth - well-being & freedom of expression, (come dressed for light exercise) Dankira Tehwagi (ዳንኪራ ተዋጊ , African Warrior Dance).
At this event we’ll also be launching new e-learning courses, courses a new learners’ co-operative and a new uLearn Naturally Radio show all focused deeply on beauty & hair science. Get involved now. now
Tel: 075 3003 8547 eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org